Dock Rite Vertical Lifts
Protect Your Watercraft With Dock Rite Lifts.
You have invested a great deal in your ski boat, personal watercraft (PWC), pontoon, fishing boat and other watercraft. A Dock Rite lift will help to protect your summer fun from floating debris, staining and damage caused by choppy water.
A Lift For Every Application
Dock Rite manufactures a full line of vertical boat lifts that are ideal for any type of watercraft you may own. Our lift designs take into account your boats draft, style of motor mount (Inboard or Outboard) and hull type.
- Ski Boat
- Fishing Boat
- PWC (Personal Watercraft)
- Sail Boat
- Deck Boat
- Bass Boat
Dock Rite vertical lifts are available in a variety of weight capacities with widths of 114" and 120"
- 1300 lb PWC
- 2000 lb
- 3000 lb
- 4000 lb
- 5000 lb
- 6000 lb
We offer vertical lifts that are ideal for any type of shoreline.
- Fluctuating water levels.
- Sandy lake bottom.
- Muddy lake bottom.
- Rocky lake bottom.
Design Features That Provide Years Of Worry Free Use.
A Vertical Lift raises your boat higher out of the water than other systems. This makes the vertical boat lift ideal for use in changing water depths, high waves and for heavier watercraft. The main benefits of a vertical lift is that they offer more flexibility for water levels, lake bottoms and boat hull types.
- Screw Adjustable Leveling Kit. This handy feature is available on all vertical lifts 3000 lbs to 6000 lbs. The screw legs make leveling and height adjustments for your Dock Rite boat lift easy and eliminates lifting manually when installing the stationary wheel kit.
- Chain Drive Winches. A chain drive winch is used on all lifts 3000 lbs or larger. Dock Rite is proud to build all winch boxes in house. All winch boxes are designed specifically for each Dock Rite model.
- Vertical Leveling Leg Pin Adjustment. There are 20 different leveling positions with a standard 34.5 inch leveling leg.
- Custom Made Cable Ends. Stainless steel cables and machined stainless steel studs provide you with years of worry free use.
- “V” shaped aluminum pulley. Designed for years of trouble free use, our "V" shaped aluminum pulleys with brass oilite bushings ride on stainless steel, greasable pins with stainless cables.
- Lift corners. Designed to give you years of smooth operation, our lift corners are made from UHMW plastic.
- Custom Pins with Grease Zerks. You will love the simplified maintenance for your new lift with our custom pins and grease zerks that make it easy to grease your pulleys. Proper maintenance reduces pulley and cable wear making lift operation smoother.
- All of our aluminum products are backed by a 15 year structural warranty against defects in material and workmanship. All purchased materials will use the pass through warranty from the manufacturer of those products. Please see warranty statement for full details.